Casella Waste Systems, Inc. is seeking to hire a Credit & Collections representative located in the Rutland, VT Home Office. The Credit & Collections representative will be a member of a centralized team focused on managing credit risk and accounts receivable collections for the entire Company. The representative will work closely with regional business teams and other departments within the Company.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- High volume of outbound communications to customers to collect delinquent payments or establish repayment schedules as warranted
- Reducing past due trade receivables in accordance with established policies and procedures
- Providing a high level of service to our customers to optimize customer satisfaction while mitigating credit risk and resolving disputes
- Maintaining the accounts receivable system to include accurate and timely records of customer correspondence, applied payments, credit approvals, review notes and dispute resolution
- Establishing and maintaining effective relationships with remote business teams and other Home Office departments
- Actively participating in coordination and completion of special projects as assigned
Technical Skills / Education:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong technical and analytical skills
- The ability to perform in a deadline oriented, dynamic environment
- Effective negotiation skills
- B.A. or B.S., preferably in Accounting
- The successful candidate will be a positive, customer-focused professional.
- Prior experience is preferred, but we will train and grow the right individual!
We offer excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, disability insurance, life insurance, and a 401(k) plan.
Casella Waste Systems, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
No Phone Calls Please