2nd Shift Maintenance Mechanic - $1,000 Sign On Bonus
Casella Waste Systems, Inc. [Nasdaq: CWST] is a regional solid waste, recycling and resource management services company that provides solid waste collection, transfer, disposal, recycling, and organics services. Casella operates facilities in 6 northeastern states, with just under 2000 employees, and annual revenues of approximately $599 million.
Casella Waste Systems, Inc. has opened a search for a 2nd Shift Maintenance Mechanic to join our facility located in Stanley, NY.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Ability to perform and inspect all maintenance shift production
- Ability to be cross trained in equipment operations such as forklift, baler and pay loader
Education, Experience & Certifications:
- Complete understanding of mechanical systems, hydraulics, pneumatics structural design and electrical skills are necessary
- Welding and fabrication skills
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience inspecting, trouble-shooting and maintenance is required
Qualifications & Skills:
- Self-directed person
- Safety first approach
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills are required
- Positive, team oriented attitude
- Open to personal and professional training and development
We offer excellent benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability Insurance, Life Insurance, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, and a 401(k) Plan.
Casella Waste Systems, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.