Text Casella to 97211
Casella Waste Systems, Inc. [Nasdaq: CWST] is a regional solid waste, recycling and resource management services company that provides solid waste collection, transfer, disposal, recycling, and organics services. Casella operates facilities in 6 northeastern states, with roughly 2,300 employees, and annual revenues of approximately $660 million.
Casella Waste Systems, Inc. has opened a search for an experienced Accounting Clerk to join our team in Clifton Park, NY.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Data entry of weight tickets and manifests
- Prepare complex billing spreadsheets to ensure all related charges are included
- Reconcile and process accounts payable
- Invoice customers in a timely and accurate manner
- Prepare expense and revenue accruals
- Manage customer inquiries in a professional manner
- Cash application and collection assistance
- Contract document management
Education, Experience & Certifications:
- Associate Degree or equivalent experience is required
- 1-2 years billing or accounting experience is preferred
- Demonstrated proficiency with computer software systems
Qualifications & Skills:
- Microsoft Excel- basic to medium proficiency
- Excellent verbal, written, analytical and formal presentation skills
- Strong organizational, communication and computer skills
- Self-starter with high attention to detail
- Positive, team oriented attitude
- Strong work ethic and self-sufficient
We offer excellent benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability Insurance, Life Insurance, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, and a 401(k) Plan. Compensation commensurate with experience.
Casella Waste Systems, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.