Accounts Payable Specialist
Casella Waste Systems, Inc. [Nasdaq: CWST] is a regional solid waste, recycling and resource management services company that provides solid waste collection, transfer, disposal, recycling, and organics services. Casella operates facilities in 6 northeastern states, with just under 2000 employees, and annual revenues of approximately $599 million.
Casella Waste Systems, Inc. has opened a search for a proficient, experienced Accounts Payable Specialist to join our team located in Rutland, VT.
Responsibilities & Duties:
· Work with tight deadlines to receive, review and process vendor invoices for data entry and payment
· Adhere to internal policies and controls as required for the processing and approval of corporate expenditures
· Use various software applications and accounting system to efficiently complete assigned work and respond to requests for information
· Assist with bi-weekly payment disbursement processing
· Communicate and collaborate with other Casella departments, field locations, auditors and vendors on projects and activities
Education, Experience & Certifications:
· Familiarity with automated accounting systems and Microsoft applications including Excel, Word and Outlook
Qualifications & Skills:
· Superior analytical and computer skills
· Ability to perform in a deadline oriented, dynamic environment
· Resourceful and self-motivate with strong interpersonal skills
· Positive, team oriented attitude with a high level of integrity and responsibility
· Open to personal and professional training and development
We offer excellent benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability Insurance, Life Insurance, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, and a 401(k) Plan.
Casella Waste Systems, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.