Assistant Division Controller
Text Casella to 97211
Casella Waste Systems, Inc. [Nasdaq: CWST] is a regional solid waste, recycling and resource management services company that provides solid waste collection, transfer, disposal, recycling, and organics services. Casella operates facilities in 6 northeastern states, with roughly 2,400 employees, and annual revenues of approximately $670 million.
Casella Waste Systems, Inc. has opened a search for an accomplished, experienced Assistant Division Controller to join our team in Shaftsbury, VT.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Preparation of month end financial statements, budgeting, forecasting, financial analysis, and compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley
- Reporting on results of operations and maintaining compliance with company policies and procedures
- Interaction with persons in all areas of the business, including marketing, operations, sales, maintenance, safety and administration
- Assist in administering the daily accounting functions at various operating locations
Education, Experience & Certifications:
- BA/BS in Accounting or a minimum of 3 years of accounting experienced is required
- Proficiency with MS applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
Qualifications & Skills:
- Financial and analytical skills
- Strong communication skills
- Positive, team oriented attitude
- Strong work ethic and self-sufficient
- Open to personal and professional training and development
We offer excellent benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability Insurance, Life Insurance, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, and a 401(k) Plan.
Casella Waste Systems, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer