Text Casella to 97211
Casella Waste Systems, Inc. [Nasdaq: CWST] is a regional solid waste, recycling and resource management services company that provides solid waste collection, transfer, disposal, recycling, and organics services. Casella operates facilities in 6 northeastern states, with 2,400 employees, and annual revenues of approximately $660 million.
Casella Waste Systems, Inc. has opened a search for a Baler Operator to join our facility located in Lewiston, ME.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Proper operation of baler
- Knowledge of wire strapper operation and normal maintenance
- Operate the baler in a safe manner
- Knowledge of all commodities to be baled
- Know how to obtain and maintain proper bale integrity
- Learn and implement daily maintenance checklist
- Maintain baler area clean (housekeeping)
- Obtain and maintain a thorough knowledge of the processing lines
- Keeping proper bale count (reporting procedures)
- Be able to work within the company standards/policy.
Education, Experience & Certifications:
- Baler operation experience is required
Qualifications & Skills:
- Self-directed person
- Safety first approach
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills are required
- Positive, team oriented attitude.
- Open to personal and professional training and development.
We offer excellent benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability Insurance, Life Insurance, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, and a 401(k) Plan.
Casella Waste Systems, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.