Text Casella to 97211
Casella Waste Systems, Inc. [Nasdaq: CWST] is a regional solid waste, recycling and resource management services company that provides solid waste collection, transfer, disposal, recycling, and organics services. Casella operates facilities in 6 northeastern states, with 2,400 employees, and annual revenues of approximately $670 million.
Casella Waste Systems, Inc. has opened a search for an accomplished and experienced Benefits Representative to join our Payroll and Benefits Administration team located in Rutland, VT.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Perform administrative duties in relation to Casella’s Employee Benefits program
- Assist in counseling and supporting employees regarding the eligibility and use of benefits
- Support employee onboarding and annual open enrollment for the Employee Benefits program
- Maintain employee records in an organized manner
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with business teams and other Home Office departments
- Actively participate in coordination and completion of special projects assigned including the support of Payroll Administration
Education, Experience & Certifications:
- B.A. or B.S. in relevant field.
- Prior benefit administration experience is preferred, but we will train and develop the right individual. Experience in a service oriented, fast paced environment is necessary
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications is a must and experience with ADP’s Workforce Now payroll application is desired
Qualifications & Skills:
- Strong technical and analytical skills
- The ability and desire to work in a fast paced team environment
- Effective organizational and time management skills along with clear and concise verbal and written communication skills
- Positive, team oriented attitude
- Confidentiality as it relates to all personnel matters
- Open to personal and professional training and development
We offer excellent benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability Insurance, Life Insurance, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, and a 401(k) Plan.
Casella Waste Systems, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.