Text Casella to 97211
Casella Waste Systems, Inc. [Nasdaq: CWST] is a regional solid waste, recycling and resource management services company that provides solid waste collection, transfer, disposal, recycling, and organics services. Casella operates facilities in 6 northeastern states, with 2,500 employees, and annual revenues of approximately $725 million.
Casella Waste Systems, Inc. has opened a search for an accomplished, experienced Billing Coordinator to join our team located in Rutland, VT.
Responsibilities and Duties Include:
- Data entry of weight tickets, bills of lading and receiving reports to complete billing.
- Review complex billing spreadsheets to ensure all related charges are included.
- Prepare customer specific reports that relate to customer billing.
- Reconcile intercompany linked accounts.
- Process invoices using customer portals.
Education, Experience and Certifications:
- Prior billing, data entry, and AP experience preferred.
- Accounting/Business/Finance background preferred- minimum Associates degree recommended.
- Demonstrated proficiency with computer software systems, especially Microsoft Excel.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Strong communication skills required.
- Detail oriented.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Problem solving skills.
- Time management and ability to set priorities.
- Positive, team-oriented attitude.
- Open to personal and professional training and development.
We offer excellent benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability Insurance, Life Insurance, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, and a 401(k) Plan.
Casella Waste Systems, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.