Text Casella to 97211
Casella Waste Systems, Inc. [Nasdaq: CWST] is a regional solid waste, recycling and resource management services company that provides solid waste collection, transfer, disposal, recycling, and organics services. Casella operates facilities in 6 northeastern states, with 2,500 employees, and annual revenues of approximately $725 million.
Casella Waste Systems, Inc. is seeking a full time Billing Coordinator to work out of their Auburn, MA facility. This position will ensure all Customers are billed in an accurate and timely manner.
Essential Job Functions
• Enter all productivity daily for all lines of business
• Review complex billing spreadsheets to ensure all related charges are included
• Work with the Tonnage Auditor to ensure all weights and work orders are closed routinely
• Review Customer Contracts to pro-actively ensure all requirements are adhered to
• Handle cash and credit card payments
• Assist with Dispatch when needed
Nonessential Job Functions
• Strong Customer Service focus
• Ability to work as a team member
• Willingness to learn new skills to enhance position
• Microsoft Office skills
• Strong Excel skills
• Clear and concise verbal and written skills
• AS400 experience preferred
We offer excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, short-term disability, life insurance and a 401(k) plan.
Casella Waste Systems, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer