Business Productivity Specialist
Text Casella to 97211
Casella Waste Systems, Inc. [Nasdaq: CWST] is a regional solid waste, recycling and resource management services company that provides solid waste collection, transfer, disposal, recycling, and organics services. Casella operates facilities in 6 northeastern states, with roughly 2,300 employees, and annual revenues of approximately $640 million.
Casella Waste Systems, Inc. has opened a search for a proficient, experienced Business Productivity Specialist to join our team located in Burlington, VT.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Entry and review of daily productivity
- Entry and review of daily billing
- Entry and review of Specialized billing for specific customers
- Use various software applications and accounting system to efficiently complete assigned work and respond to requests for information
- Create purchase orders as necessary and code invoices for processing by Home Office
- Assists in other daily/monthly accounting functions as needed
- Assist in operations of Transfer Station Scales as needed
- Communicate and collaborate with other Casella departments, field locations, auditors and vendors on projects and activities
Education, Experience & Certifications:
- B.A. or B.S., preferably in accounting and 3 to 5 years’ experience in accounting
- Familiarity with automated accounting systems and Microsoft applications including Excel, Word and Outlook
Qualifications & Skills:
- Superior analytical and computer skills
- Ability to perform in a deadline oriented, dynamic environment
- Resourceful and self-motivate with strong interpersonal skills
- Positive, team oriented attitude with a high level of integrity and responsibility
- Open to personal and professional training and development
We offer excellent benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability Insurance, Life Insurance, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, and a 401(k) Plan.
Casella Waste Systems, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.