Class B Maintenance Mechanic - $2,500 Sign On Bonus!
Text Casella to 97211
Casella Waste Systems, Inc. [Nasdaq: CWST] is a regional solid waste, recycling and resource management services company that provides solid waste collection, transfer, disposal, recycling, and organics services. Casella operates facilities in 6 northeastern states, with 2,500 employees, and annual revenues of approximately $670 million.
Casella Waste Systems, Inc. has opened a search for a Class B Maintenance Mechanic to join our facility located in Auburn, MA.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Ensure safety as the top priority while performing maintenance functions
- Maintain basic electrical and mechanical functions of facility equipment
- Establish and maintain a high level of integrity, worth ethics and professionalism
- Complete comprehension of Environmental Policies and Practices
- Gain and maintain a good working knowledge of mobile equipment, tools and work area
- Ability to be cross trained in equipment operations such as forklift, baler and pay loader
Education, Experience & Certifications:
- Complete understanding of mechanical systems, hydraulics, pneumatics structural design and electrical skills are necessary
- Welding and fabrication skills
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience inspecting, trouble-shooting and maintenance is required
Qualifications & Skills:
- Self-directed person
- Safety first approach
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills are required
- Positive, team oriented attitude
- Open to personal and professional training and development
We offer excellent benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability Insurance, Life Insurance, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, and a 401(k) Plan.
Casella Waste Systems, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.