Commercial Services Representative
Text Casella to 97211
Casella Waste Systems, Inc. [Nasdaq: CWST] is a regional solid waste, recycling and resource management services company that provides solid waste collection, transfer, disposal, recycling, and organics services. Casella operates facilities in 6 northeastern states, with 2,500 employees, and annual revenues of approximately $670 million.
Casella Waste Systems, Inc. has opened a search for an accomplished, experienced on site Commercial Services Representative to join our team in the greater Montpelier market area.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Inside commercial account management, customer retention and capturing new service agreements
- Look for opportunities to increase services to existing customers and develop a fully functioning account retention program
- Provide high caliber customer service and the sale of waste related services
- Developing new and maintaining existing commercial business
- Work with other departments within the Division to offer high level customer service to our Commercial Client base
Education, Experience & Certifications:
- Proficiency with MS applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access and Outlook
- Phone based Customer Service Experience
- Dynamics 365 proficiency is a plus
Qualifications & Skills:
- Strong Customer Service focus
- Strong Communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced direct to consumer environment
- Sales experience
- Pleasant and professional phone demeanor
- 35 Wpm
- Positive, team-oriented attitude
- Strong work ethic and self-sufficient
- Open to personal and professional training and development
We offer excellent benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability Insurance, Life Insurance, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, and a 401(k) Plan.
Casella Waste Systems, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.