Container Delivery Driver
Casella Waste Systems, Inc. [Nasdaq: CWST] is a regional solid waste, recycling and resource management services company that provides solid waste collection, transfer, disposal, recycling, and organics services. Casella operates facilities in 6 northeastern states, with just under 2000 employees, and annual revenues of approximately $599 million.
Casella Waste Systems, Inc. has opened a search for a Container Delivery Driver join our facility located in Auburn, MA.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Able to perform route deliveries loading and unloading containers
- Safely operate the truck in accordance with all company policies and regulatory mandates, while maximizing productivity and customer service
- Prepares work areas ensuring company policy and OSHA guidelines are followed
Education, Experience & Certifications:
- Clean driving record
- Valid Class A CDL
Qualifications & Skills:
- Safety first approach
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills are required
- Positive, team oriented attitude
- Open to personal and professional training and development
We offer excellent benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability Insurance, Life Insurance, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, and a 401(k) Plan.
Casella Waste Systems, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.