Credit & Collections Representative
Text Casella to 97211
Casella Waste Systems, Inc. [Nasdaq: CWST] is a regional solid waste, recycling and resource management services company that provides solid waste collection, transfer, disposal, recycling, and organics services. Casella operates facilities in 6 northeastern states, with 2,500 employees, and annual revenues of approximately $670 million.
Casella Waste Systems, Inc. has opened a search for an experienced, accomplished Credit & Collections Representative to join our team in Rutland, VT.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- High volume of outbound communications to customers to collect delinquent payments or establish repayment schedules as warranted
- Reducing past due trade receivables in accordance with established policies and procedures
- Providing a high level of service to our customers to optimize customer satisfaction while mitigating credit risk and resolving disputes
- Maintaining the accounts receivable system to include accurate and timely records of customer correspondence, applied payments, credit approvals, review notes and dispute resolution
- Establishing and maintaining effective relationships with remote business teams and other Home Office departments
- Actively participating in coordination and completion of special projects assigned
Education, Experience & Certifications:
- B.A. or B.S., preferably in Accounting
- Prior experience is preferred, but we will train and grow the right individual!
Qualifications & Skills:
- Strong technical and analytical skills
- The ability to perform in a deadline oriented, dynamic environment
- Effective negotiation skills
- Clear and concise verbal and written skills
- Positive, team oriented attitude
- Open to personal and professional training and development
We offer excellent benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability Insurance, Life Insurance, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, and a 401(k) Plan.
Casella Waste Systems, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.