Customer Care Representative
Casella Waste Systems, Inc. [Nasdaq: CWST] is a regional solid waste, recycling and resource management services company that provides solid waste collection, transfer, disposal, recycling, and organics services. Casella operates facilities in 6 northeastern states, with just under 2000 employees, and annual revenues of approximately $565 million.
Casella Waste Systems, Inc. has opened a search for an accomplished, experienced Customer Care Representative to join our growing Customer Care Center team, located in Rutland, VT.
Responsibilities & Duties
- The Customer Care Representative will professionally handle inbound phone calls with the highest degree of courtesy and resourcefulness from our existing and prospective customers.
Qualifications & Skills:
- The ideal candidates will have at least two years of customer service or inside sales experience, and truly enjoy interacting with our valued customers over the phone, as well as selling our services. Excellent communication skills, problem solving ability, and computer proficiency are also required.
- Candidates that meet the above criteria, and are also able to communicate effectively with our Spanish speaking customers, are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Positive, team oriented attitude.
- Open to personal and professional training and development.
- Good opportunity for advancement
We offer excellent benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability Insurance, Life Insurance, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, and a 401(k) Plan.
Casella Waste Systems, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer