Customer Service Brokerage Administrator
Text Casella to 97211
Casella Waste Systems, Inc. [Nasdaq: CWST] is a regional solid waste, recycling and resource management services company that provides solid waste collection, transfer, disposal, recycling, and organics services. Casella operates facilities in 6 northeastern states, with 2,500 employees, and annual revenues of approximately $725 million.
Casella Waste Systems, Inc. is seeking a full time Customer Service Brokerage Administrator to work out of their Scarborough, ME facility. This position will ensure all Customers are billed in an accurate and timely manner, provide one stop service and solutions to new and existing customers by resolving service issues, create solutions and guarantee a first class customer experience.
Essential Job Functions:
- Develops customer satisfaction surveys and other methods of service feedback and analyzes data gathered to interpret new business and retention opportunities for the division
- Engages with customers to assess support needs and provides products and services to fulfill identified customer needs while promoting new or alternative products and services
- Utilize Casella software (NetSuite and SAI) to report overall accounting activity
- Maximize resources to efficiently and effectively prepare month end reports
- Clearly and accurately track Truck Movement Form paper trail
- Communicate progress, issues, movement on a daily basis with Manager
- Maintain an understanding of our pricing guidelines in conjunction with Manager
- Identify any potential up-selling opportunities of prospective customers
Skills & Knowledge
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Excellent verbal, written and problem solving skills
- Ability to prioritize, meet goals and deadlines
- Self-directed with a positive and professional mindset
- Proficient use of Office 365 and related platforms
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of a team in a collaborative environment
- Minimum 1-2 years "business to business" or other sales support experience
- High School education or GED.
- Relevant sales or computer certifications
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
We offer excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, short-term disability, life insurance and a 401(k) plan.
Casella Waste Systems, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer