Text Casella to 97211
Casella Waste Systems, Inc. [Nasdaq: CWST] is a regional solid waste, recycling and resource management services company that provides solid waste collection, transfer, disposal, recycling, and organics services. Casella operates facilities in 6 northeastern states, with roughly 2,300 employees, and annual revenues of approximately $660 million.
Casella Waste Systems, Inc. has opened a search for a Dispatcher to join our facility located in Newfield, NY.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Routing and dispatching trucks
- Creating and maintaining daily delivery schedules
- Maintaining container inventory and data entry
Education, Experience & Certifications:
- Proficiency with MS applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Working knowledge of DOT regulations is preferred
Qualifications & Skills:
- Strong Customer Service focus
- Ability to prioritize effectively in a fast paced environment
- Strong Communication skills
- AS400 experience is preferred
- Positive, team oriented attitude
- Strong work ethic and self-sufficient
- Open to personal and professional training and development
We offer excellent benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability Insurance, Life Insurance, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, and a 401(k) Plan.
Casella Waste Systems, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.