Casella Waste Systems, Inc. [Nasdaq: CWST] is a regional solid waste, recycling and resource management services company that provides solid waste collection, transfer, disposal, recycling, and organics services. Casella operates facilities in 6 northeastern states, with just under 2000 employees, and annual revenues of approximately $565 million.
Casella Organics, an operating unit within Casella Waste Systems, Inc. has opened a search for a hands on, experienced Logistics Manager to join our team in Concord/Portsmouth, NH.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Advancing dispatch efficiency and streamlining service tracking capabilities
- Developing procedures and systems that coordinate dispatch functions across multiple Divisions
- Building diversity in our subcontract hauling options
- Assuring that daily delivery schedules meet customer service needs
- Optimizing the use of transportation lanes and processing/disposal sites
- Developing and maintaining relationships and contracts with hauling subcontractors
- Developing and maintaining relationships and contract with processing/disposal sites
Education, Experience & Certifications:
- Proficiency with MS applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Proficiency with logistics software and working knowledge of tools for collecting trip and payload data
- Working knowledge of DOT regulations
- Prior supervisory experience
- Proven ability to implement change
Qualifications & Skills:
- Strong Customer Service focus
- Ability to prioritize effectively in a fast paced environment
- Strong Communication skills
- Positive, team oriented attitude
- Strong work ethic and self-sufficient
- Open to personal and professional training and development
We offer excellent benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability Insurance, Life Insurance, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, and a 401(k) Plan.
Casella Waste Systems, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.