Entry Level Mechanic
Text Casella to 97211
Casella Waste Systems, Inc. [Nasdaq: CWST] is a regional solid waste, recycling and resource management services company that provides solid waste collection, transfer, disposal, recycling, and organics services. Casella operates facilities in 6 northeastern states, with roughly 2,300 employees, and annual revenues of approximately $660 million
Casella Waste Systems, Inc. has opened a search for an Entry Level Mechanic to join our facility located in Lewiston, ME.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Regular greasing and cleaning of process equipment
- Facility maintenance
- PM’s on rolling stock and assisting the Maintenance Manager with after hour projects
- Ability to be cross trained in equipment operations such as forklift, baler and pay loader
Education, Experience & Certifications:
- Previous experience operating equipment a plus
- Willing to train the right person
Qualifications & Skills:
- Self-directed person
- Safety first approach
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills are required
- Previous experience operating equipment is a plus
- Positive, team oriented attitude
- Open to personal and professional training and development
We offer excellent benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability Insurance, Life Insurance, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, and a 401(k) Plan. Compensation commensurate with experience.
Casella Waste Systems, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.