Text Casella to 97211
Casella Waste Systems, Inc. [Nasdaq: CWST] is a regional solid waste, recycling and resource management services company that provides solid waste collection, transfer, disposal, recycling, and organics services. Casella operates facilities in 6 northeastern states, with roughly 2,300 employees, and annual revenues of approximately $660 million.
Casella Waste Systems, Inc. has opened a search for an Environmental Analyst/Engineer to join our Permits, Compliance, and Engineering (PCE) team in Rutland, VT.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Day-to-day coordination of the company environmental compliance task management system;
- Tracking, analysis, and reporting of environmental data in support of operational and compliance goals;
- Field site visits, data collection, and report preparation in support of facility engineering and compliance projects;
Education, Experience & Certifications:
- Bachelor of Science degree in Environmental Engineering, Environmental Science, or related program;
- Preferred 2-5 years of work experience in solid waste or related industry;
- Proficiency with MS applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook;
Qualifications & Skills:
- Commitment to workplace safety, sustainability, and environmental compliance;
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail;
- Willingness to travel among company regional offices and facilities throughout the Northeast;
- Positive, team oriented attitude
- Strong work ethic and self-sufficient
- Open to personal and professional training and development
Competitive compensation and excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, disability insurance, life insurance, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, and a 401(k) plan.
Casella Waste Systems, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.