Fleet Maintenance Supervisor
Casella Waste Systems, Inc. [Nasdaq: CWST] is a regional solid waste, recycling and resource management services company that provides solid waste collection, transfer, disposal, recycling, and organics services. Casella operates facilities in 6 northeastern states, with just under 2000 employees, and annual revenues of approximately $599 million.
Casella Waste Systems, Inc. has opened a search for an experienced, hands on Fleet Maintenance Supervisor to join our team in Scarborough, ME.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Manage all activities related to vehicle and facility maintenance and repair
- Manage the Preventive Maintenance Program to ensure all PMs are completed on schedule
- Ensure full DOT Compliance for equipment maintenance
- Maintain an accurate equipment and parts inventory
Education, Experience & Certifications:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience inspecting, trouble-shooting and repairing trucks is required
- Complete understanding of mechanical systems, hydraulics, pneumatics, structural design, and electrical skills are required
- Knowledge of applicable DOT permits and OSHA compliance is required
- CDL Class A or B license
Qualifications & Skills:
- Strong leadership and supervision skills
- Organize and motivate service personnel
- Strong communication skills
- Computer proficiency
- Ability to manage all maintenance shop operations
- Positive, team oriented attitude
- Strong work ethic
- Open to personal and professional training and development
We offer excellent benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability Insurance, Life Insurance, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, and a 401(k) Plan.
Casella Waste Systems, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.