Heavy Equipment Operator
Text Casella to 97211
Casella Waste Systems, Inc. [Nasdaq: CWST] is a regional solid waste, recycling and resource management services company that provides solid waste collection, transfer, disposal, recycling, and organics services. Casella operates facilities in 6 northeastern states, with 2,400 employees, and annual revenues of approximately $660 million.
Casella Waste Systems, Inc. has opened a search for a Heavy Equipment Operator to join our Landfill facility located in Stanley, NY.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Operate heavy equipment in compliance with the company operating safety policies and procedures
- Conduct equipment inspections and preventative maintenance on equipment
- Moves and positions raw materials and finished components with use of material moving equipment
- Ability to maintain a safe working environment
Education, Experience & Certifications:
- 3 or more years of previous experience operating yellow iron equipment such as dozer, loader, excavator and grader
- Experience with operating on a slope is preferred
- Proven work commitment record
- Proven commitment to Safety
Qualifications & Skills:
- Self-directed person
- Safety first approach
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills are required
- Positive, team oriented attitude
- Open to personal and professional training and development
We offer excellent benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability Insurance, Life Insurance, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, and a 401(k) Plan.
Casella Waste Systems, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer