Heavy Equipment Operator
Casella Waste Systems, Inc. [Nasdaq: CWST] is a regional solid waste, recycling and resource management services company that provides solid waste collection, transfer, disposal, recycling, and organics services. Casella operates facilities in 6 northeastern states, with just under 2000 employees, and annual revenues of approximately $599 million.
Casella Waste Systems, Inc. has opened a search for a Heavy Equipment Operator to join our facility located in Oneonta, NY.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Operate heavy equipment in compliance with the company operating safety policies and procedures
- Conduct equipment inspections and preventative maintenance on equipment
- Ability to maintain a safe working environment
Education, Experience & Certifications:
- Proven work commitment record
- Personal discipline to work in difficult conditions
- Proven commitment to Safety
- Class A CDL Required
Qualifications & Skills:
- Self-directed person
- Safety first approach
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills are required
- Positive, team oriented attitude
- Open to personal and professional training and development
We offer excellent benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability Insurance, Life Insurance, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, and a 401(k) Plan.
Casella Waste Systems, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.