Text Casella to 97211
Casella Waste Systems, Inc. [Nasdaq: CWST] is a regional solid waste, recycling and resource management services company that provides solid waste collection, transfer, disposal, recycling, and organics services. Casella operates facilities in 6 northeastern states, with 2,400 employees, and annual revenues of approximately $670 million.
Casella Waste Systems, Inc. has opened a search for a Laborer to join our facility located in Rochester, NY.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Establish and maintain a high level of professionalism in the area of facility management and compliance.
- Ensure incoming and outgoing transportation is controlled to comply with safety, environmental, and other regulatory requirements
- Inspect work areas and incoming loads to insure full compliance with facility and material acceptance standards
- Sort all incoming loads to assure materials are accepted and handled appropriately for resale or disposal
Education, Experience & Certifications:
- Proven work commitment record
- Personal discipline to work in difficult conditions
- Proven commitment to Safety
Qualifications & Skills:
- Self-directed person
- Safety first approach
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills are required
- Positive, team oriented attitude
- Open to personal and professional training and development
We offer excellent benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability Insurance, Life Insurance, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, and a 401(k) Plan.
Casella Waste Systems, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.