Landfill Operations Supervisor
Text Casella to 97211
- Reference: JOB26046
- Status: Available
Casella Waste Systems, Inc. [Nasdaq: CWST] is a regional solid waste, recycling and resource management services company that provides solid waste collection, transfer, disposal, recycling, and organics services. Casella operates facilities in 6 northeastern states, with 2,500 employees, and annual revenues of approximately $670 million.
Casella Waste Systems, Inc. has opened a search for a hands on, experienced Landfill Operations Supervisor to join our Ontario County Landfill facility located in Stanley, NY.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Oversee all matters related to the landfill operations and oversee effective safety and accident prevention programs
- Coordinate operational activities with associated departments to maximize customer satisfaction and proper equipment use
- Establish and maintain a high level of professionalism in the area of facility management
- Coordinating and cross training Equipment Operators
- Compliance with all applicable Federal, State and company Environmental and Risk Management Policies and Procedures
Education, Experience & Certifications:
- 3 years Landfill or Construction experience is required
- Must possess a clean safety record
Qualifications & Skills:
- Strong verbal, written and computer skills
- Knowledge of operations and equipment maintenance is required
- Commitment to workplace safety, OSHA and DOT regulations is critical
- Demonstrated leadership experience
- Positive, team oriented attitude
- Strong work ethic
- Open to personal and professional training and development
We offer excellent benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability Insurance, Life Insurance, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, and a 401(k) Plan.
Casella Waste Systems, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.