Text Casella to 97211
Casella Waste Systems, Inc. [Nasdaq: CWST] is a regional solid waste, recycling and resource management services company that provides solid waste collection, transfer, disposal, recycling, and organics services. Casella operates facilities in 6 northeastern states, with roughly 2,400 employees, and annual revenues of approximately $670 million.
Casella Waste Systems, Inc. has opened a search for an experienced Landfill Technician to join our Hyland Landfill in Angelica, NY.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Ensure compliance and maintenance of leachate pump and control system
- Installation, operation and maintenance of our landfill gas collection system
- Assist in completion of all required inspections
- Maintain compliance records
- Ensure compliance with all Federal and State regulations
- On call responsibilities
- Heavy equipment operation as needed
Education, Experience & Certifications:
- AS/BS degree is preferred but not required
Qualifications & Skills:
- Commitment to workplace safety, sustainability, and environmental compliance
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent verbal, written and computer skills
- Valid driver’s license and the ability to maintain a good driving record
- Positive, team oriented attitude
- Strong work ethic and self-sufficient
We offer excellent benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability Insurance, Life Insurance, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, and a 401(k) Plan.
Casella Waste Systems, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.