Lead Driver - $3,000 Sign On Bonus!
Text Casella to 97211
Casella Waste Systems, Inc. [Nasdaq: CWST] is a regional solid waste, recycling and resource management services company that provides solid waste collection, transfer, disposal, recycling, and organics services. Casella operates facilities in 6 northeastern states, with 2,400 employees, and annual revenues of approximately $670 million.
Casella Waste Systems, Inc. has opened a search for a hands on, Lead Residential Driver to join our facility located in Geneva, NY.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Establish and maintain a high level of professionalism in the area of facility management and compliance.
- Cross training drivers, cover routes during vacations and absences
- Identifying opportunities for route efficiencies and working with sales and drivers to implement
- Work closely with Operations Manager to achieve service quality and responsiveness to highly demanding customers
- Train and coach driver’s on pre and post trip inspections and the training/re-training of existing drivers and new hires
Education, Experience & Certifications:
- Must have valid CDL
- Must meet all Federal Motor Carrier Safety Requirements and possess a clean safety record
- Prefer logistical knowledge of local central New York area
Qualifications & Skills:
- Ability to review and measure daily productivity to increase efficiencies is required
- Strong commitment to workplace safety, OSHA and DOT regulations is critical
- Positive, team oriented attitude
- Open to personal and professional training and development
We offer excellent benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability Insurance, Life Insurance, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, and a 401(k) Plan.
Casella Waste Systems, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.