Casella Waste Systems, Inc. [Nasdaq: CWST] is a regional solid waste, recycling and resource management services company that provides solid waste collection, transfer, disposal, recycling, and organics services. Casella operates facilities in 6 northeastern states, with just under 2000 employees, and annual revenues of approximately $599 million.
Casella Waste Systems, Inc. has opened a search for a Maintenance Laborer to join our team in Scarborough, ME.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- General cleaning of the building, keeping it maintained and in good condition
- Operate commercial washer to wash trucks
- Vacuum, sweep, and mop floors
- Perform minor repairs
- Collect and dispose of trash and recycling
- Basic lawn care
- Landscape renovations
- Complete tasks in a timely manner with minimal supervision
Education, Experience & Certifications:
- Clean driving record and valid driver’s license
Qualifications & Skills:
- Ability to manage time efficiently
- Able to work safely with a variety of cleaning supplies and equipment
- Good reliability and attendance
- Positive, team oriented attitude
- Strong work ethic and self-sufficient
- Open to personal and professional training and development
We offer excellent benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability Insurance, Life Insurance, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, and a 401(k) Plan.
Casella Waste Systems, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer