Maintenance Mechanic - $2,500 Sign On Bonus
Text Casella to 97211
Casella Waste Systems, Inc. [Nasdaq: CWST] is a regional solid waste, recycling and resource management services company that provides solid waste collection, transfer, disposal, recycling, and organics services. Casella operates facilities in 6 northeastern states, with 2,400 employees, and annual revenues of approximately $670 million.
Casella Waste Systems, Inc. has opened a search for a Maintenance Mechanic to join our facility located in Holyoke, MA. Minimum of 3 years’ experience inspecting, trouble-shooting and maintenance is required.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Ability to perform and inspect all maintenance shift production
- Make appropriate machine adjustments to insure specification compliance
- Make machine adjustments and repairs. Troubleshoot and repair all machine failures. Perform preventive maintenance on assigned equipment
- Demonstrate high levels of good manufacturing practices to promote a safe work environment. Focus on opportunities to make equipment safer and more reliable on processing lines
Education, Experience & Certifications:
- Complete understanding of mechanical systems, hydraulics, pneumatics structural design and electrical skills are necessary
- Welding and fabrication skills
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience inspecting, trouble-shooting and maintenance is required
Qualifications & Skills:
- Self-directed person
- Safety first approach
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills are required
- Positive, team oriented attitude
- Open to personal and professional training and development
We offer excellent benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability Insurance, Life Insurance, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, and a 401(k) Plan.
Casella Waste Systems, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.