Text Casella to 97211
Casella Waste Systems, Inc. [Nasdaq: CWST] is a regional solid waste, recycling and resource management services company that provides solid waste collection, transfer, disposal, recycling, and organics services. Casella operates facilities in 6 northeastern states, with just under 2000 employees, and has annual revenues of approximately $599 million.
Are you interested in joining one of the largest and most successful waste, recycling and resource management companies in the nation? Casella Waste Systems has an immediate opening for an accomplished Marketing Generalist to join its team in Rutland, VT. Apply today for the opportunity to become a part of our success alongside the many talented professionals at Casella who make a difference by providing outstanding service to thousands of customers – accomplished with integrity, responsibility, teamwork and trust.
The successful candidate will collaborate with the marketing team and managers company-wide in developing marketing programs, campaigns and media that directly increase profitable revenue across all lines of business and engage directly with the communities that we serve. As part of a small 3-person team that supports over 100 locations throughout the Northeast, you’ll have the opportunity to do virtually everything in the marketing and community engagement world!
TO BE CONSIDERED please send your resume, along with a minimum of three samples of your work.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Collaborate with the marketing team and managers company-wide in developing marketing programs, campaigns and media that directly increase profitable revenue across all lines of business
- Manage and direct multiple projects concurrently
- Work with vendors to produce final products to designed specifications
- Assist with web content management systems and social media asset creation
- Coordinate events and determine value derived from each
- Travel to key markets in the Northeast to provide hands-on community support
- Responsible for email marketing, HTML and web-based graphics
Education, Experience & Certifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design, Marketing or related field
- 3 years of relevant marketing or community engagement experience
- 3 years of graphic design experience
Qualifications & Skills:
- Strong attention to detail
- Superior organizational and communication skills
- In-depth knowledge of current versions of Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop)
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Positive, team oriented attitude
- Strong work ethic and self-sufficient
- Open to personal and professional training and development
We offer excellent benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability Insurance, Life Insurance, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, and a 401(k) Plan.
Casella Waste Systems, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.