NetSuite Project Manager
Casella Waste Systems, Inc. [Nasdaq: CWST] is a regional solid waste, recycling and resource management services company that provides solid waste collection, transfer, disposal, recycling, and organics services. Casella operates facilities in 6 northeastern states, with just under 2000 employees, and annual revenues of approximately $565 million.
Casella Waste Systems, Inc. has opened a search for a NetSuite Project Manager to join our team in Rutland, VT.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Responsible for managing Casella NetSuite OneWorld Quote to Cash (Revenue), Procure to Pay (Expense), Acquire to Retire (Fixed Assets) and Record to Report (General ledger and reporting) projects from inception to implementation.
- Lead a project team of process owners and subject matter experts and partner with development team to design, develop, implement, support and maintain an effective solution across the business. Function as the business functional leader.
- Manage relationships with business facing user community; manage delivery of assigned projects including on-going process/system improvements, optimization, new acquisition integrations, data conversions & integrations, and release upgrades.
- Manage / identify and document business requirements, functional design, development, testing, training, defining support procedures, and leading work streams.
- Work with various teams for scoping & estimation of new requests, features & prioritization of requests.
- Assist Finance & Accounting management team in strategic decision making, and provide regular updates to business users on operational issues, service levels, and project status.
- Configure and implement NetSuite solutions to meet customer requirements, and to maintain compliance with existing policies.
- Design, develop and implement workflows, Saved Searches, reports and dashboards.
- Responsible for NetSuite vendor Help Desk Support cases and follow up for resolutions.
- Oversee refresh requests for Production and Sandbox environments, testing and code migration / software change management.
- Maintain NetSuite skills by attending user training, user conferences and online webinars & forums.
- Utilize MuleSoft integration platform for connecting current and future data sources and external systems. Maintain field mappings and monitor the system for errors.
- Develop policies and procedures related to financial systems controls and operations, data security and compliance, electronic storage and organization strategy and maintenance, as well as input/output controls of integrating applications.
Education, Experience & Certifications:
- Experience in NetSuite project management & implementations, issue tracking, status reporting and prioritization of issues based on business criticality.
- Functional knowledge of key processes in NetSuite – Q2C, P2P, R2R & A2R.
- Experience in major NetSuite implementations – Configurations, Data Migrations, Integrations, Scripting and Go Live & Post Go-Live.
- B.S. in Accounting, Information Systems, Business Administration or related specialization.
- Understanding of general finance & accounting, fixed assets, order management, procure to pay, SEC and SOX compliance processes.
- Experience with decentralized service-oriented public US companies.
- Experience with handling end user support, training, trouble-shooting activities.
- Experience with NetSuite OneWorld, SuiteApps, Reports & Dashboards.
Preferred Qualifications & Skills:
- Casella NetSuite business process & project experience a plus.
- 5 years NetSuite One World Financials experience required
- Solid waste management industry experience.
- Strong leadership skills, excellent teamwork skills, ability to manage diverse teams.
- Superior customer service skills; ability to build close relationships and interface with business customers.
- Understanding of managing scope, change management and dependencies (external and other projects) – and working proactively to plan/mitigate risks.
- Experience in working with consulting partner project teams (on-site, off-site, etc.), including with external providers, partners & software vendors - for supporting Casella NetSuite scope issues (e.g., AvidXchange, Pyango, ADP, Banks, etc.).
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities and requirements, including the ability to juggle multiple competing priorities and deadlines.
- 3+ years of experience implementing/ managing cloud-based software applications.
- Ability to learn quickly, self-teach when required, and effectively seek out resources and information as needed.
- Ability to communicate transparently, mitigate issues with speed and lead by example.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to deliver training and feedback at all levels of the company and create effective documentation and reference resources.
- Meticulous attention for detail and have strong conceptual, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Project Management Certification PMP.
- Customer Focused.
- Strong collaborative work ethic with internal/external teams, & when needed, independent work ethic and self-sufficient in a fast- paced, growing environment.
- Open to personal and professional training and development.
We offer excellent benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability Insurance, Life Insurance, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, and a 401(k) Plan.
Casella Waste Systems, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.