Casella Waste Systems, Inc. [Nasdaq: CWST] is a regional solid waste, recycling and resource management services company that provides solid waste collection, transfer, disposal, recycling, and organics services. Casella operates facilities in 6 northeastern states, with just under 2000 employees, and annual revenues of approximately $599 million.
Casella Waste Systems, Inc. has opened a search for an experienced Office Administrator to join our team located in Scarborough, ME.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Data entry (productivity for all LOB’s)
- Print, organize, and distribute daily route sheets for the drivers
- Add any necessary information from drivers to customer accounts
- Debrief each driver at the end of their route
- Responsible for maintaining clean, organized and presentable workspace
- Take calls to assist outside roll off sales rep
- Set up new accounts for our existing contractor customers
- File all route sheets and service agreements in a timely manner
- Addition or removal of items are subject to change
Education, Experience & Certifications:
- Proficiency with MS applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Ability to be a backup to the Dispatch department
Qualifications & Skills:
- Strong organizational, interpersonal and time management skills
- Ability to prioritize effectively in a fast paced environment
- Strong Communication skills
- Positive, team oriented attitude
- Strong work ethic and self-sufficient
- Open to personal and professional training and development
We offer excellent benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability Insurance, Life Insurance, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, and a 401(k) Plan.
Casella Waste Systems, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.