Text Casella to 97211
Casella Waste Systems, Inc. [Nasdaq: CWST] is a regional solid waste, recycling and resource management services company that provides solid waste collection, transfer, disposal, recycling, and organics services. Casella operates facilities in 6 northeastern states, with roughly 2,300 employees, and annual revenues of approximately $660 million.
Casella Waste Systems, Inc. has opened a search for an experienced Office Administrator to join our Information Technology team located in Rutland, VT. This position will report directly to the Chief Information Officer (CIO).
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Work with department managers to ensure excellence in customer service to our internal customers
- Assist with creating and distributing department and companywide communications
- Accounts receivable (AR), accounts payable (AP)
- Service contract verification, invoice processing and tracking
- Keep technology licenses and legal documents up to date and monitor contracts with technology vendors
- Review complex billing spreadsheets to ensure all related charges are included
- Responsible for ordering and maintaining office supplies and inventory
- Assist the CIO with yearly budgets and other department initiatives as needed
Education, Experience & Certifications:
- Associates Degree or higher in a technical field
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as an administrator in a high paced technical environment is preferred
- Comfortable working in an Information Technology environment
- Proficiency with Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook
- Must have experience working with a Financial Accounting system, NetSuite experience is a plus
Qualifications & Skills:
- Strong organizational, interpersonal and time management skills
- Ability to prioritize effectively in a fast paced environment
- Strong communication skills
- Strong AP and AR skills
- Positive, team oriented attitude.
- Strong work ethic and self-sufficient
- Open to personal and professional training and development
We offer excellent benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability Insurance, Life Insurance, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, and a 401(k) Plan.
Casella Waste Systems, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.