Text Casella to 97211
Casella Waste Systems, Inc. [Nasdaq: CWST] is a regional solid waste, recycling and resource management services company that provides solid waste collection, transfer, disposal, recycling, and organics services. Casella operates facilities in 6 northeastern states, with roughly 2,300 employees, and annual revenues of approximately $660 million.
Casella Waste Systems, Inc. has opened a search for an experienced Office Administrator to join our team located in Rochester, NY.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Accounts receivable (AR), accounts payable (AP)
- Code invoices for approval by Asst. Division Controller or Controller
- Review statements for missing invoices
- Work on AP Accrual for month end
- Maintain personnel files; new hire and payroll change requests
- Review weekly missed clock ins and clock outs; submit payroll paperwork to payroll department
- Responsible for ordering and maintaining office supplies and inventory
Education, Experience & Certifications:
- Associates Degree or higher in a technical field with a minimum 5-years of experience as an administrator in a high paced environment is preferred
- Proficiency with MS applications including Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook
- Must have experience working in a Financial Accounting system, with NetSuite experience is a plus
Qualifications & Skills:
- Strong organizational, interpersonal and time management skills
- Ability to prioritize effectively in a fast paced environment
- Strong Communication skills
- Strong AP and AR skills
- Positive, team oriented attitude.
- Strong work ethic and self-sufficient
- Open to personal and professional training and development.
We offer excellent benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability Insurance, Life Insurance, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, and a 401(k) Plan.
Casella Waste Systems, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.