Casella Waste Systems, Inc. [Nasdaq: CWST] is a regional solid waste, recycling and resource management services company that provides solid waste collection, transfer, disposal, recycling, and organics services. Casella operates facilities in 6 northeastern states, with just under 2000 employees, and annual revenues of approximately $599 million.
Casella Waste Systems, Inc. has opened a search for a hands on, experienced Operations Manager to join our North Country Environmental Services Landfill facility located in Bethlehem NH.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Perform ongoing operational analysis to maximize utilization of company resources, operate to maximum efficiencies, and asset utilization
- Oversee all matters related to the landfill operations and oversee effective safety and accident prevention programs
- Drive change management initiatives to introduce and sustain new processes that contribute to the growth and durability of the operations of the business unit
- Coordinate operational activities with associated departments to maximize customer satisfaction and proper equipment use
- Establish and maintain a high level of professionalism in the area of facility management
- Coordinating and cross training Equipment Operators
- Compliance with all applicable Federal, State and company Environmental and Risk Management Policies and Procedures
Education, Experience & Certifications:
- 5 years of Supervisory or Manager experience in Construction.
- Landfill experience is a plus
- Must possess a clean safety record
Qualifications & Skills:
- Ability to review and measure daily productivity to increase efficiencies is required
- Strong verbal, written and computer skills
- Knowledge of operations and equipment maintenance is required
- Commitment to workplace safety, OSHA and DOT regulations is critical
- Demonstrated leadership experience
- Positive, team oriented attitude
- Strong work ethic
- Open to personal and professional training and development
We offer excellent benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability Insurance, Life Insurance, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, and a 401(k) Plan.
Casella Waste Systems, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.