Text Casella to 97211
Casella Waste Systems, Inc. [Nasdaq: CWST] is a regional solid waste, recycling and resource management services company that provides solid waste collection, transfer, disposal, recycling, and organics services. Casella operates facilities in 6 northeastern states, with 2,400 employees, and annual revenues of approximately $670 million.
Casella Waste Systems, Inc. has opened a search for a hands on Operations Supervisor to join our facility located in Lewiston, ME.
Must be willing to operate equipment when necessary*
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Establish and maintain a high level of professionalism in the areas of Safety, Quality and Production
- Supervision and training of production staff
- Ensure adherence to all accident prevention programs and safety regulations
- Ability to review and measure daily productivity and material quality to increase efficiencies and value is required
Education, Experience & Certifications:
- Operator experience in forklifts, skid steer, and/or front-end loader
- OSHA and DEC Regulations
Qualifications & Skills:
- Self-directed person
- Strong commitment to workplace safety
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills are required
- Positive, team oriented attitude
- Open to personal and professional training and development
We offer excellent benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability Insurance, Life Insurance, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, and a 401(k) Plan.
Casella Waste Systems, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.