Part Time Scale Operator
Text Casella to 97211
Casella Waste Systems, Inc. [Nasdaq: CWST] is a regional solid waste, recycling and resource management services company that provides solid waste collection, transfer, disposal, recycling, and organics services. Casella operates facilities in 6 northeastern states, with roughly 2,300 employees, and annual revenues of approximately $660 million.
Casella Waste Systems, Inc. has opened a search for a hands on, experienced Part-Time Scale Operator to join our facility located in Angelica, NY.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Maintain a safe, secure and healthy work environment by following standards and procedures and complying with permitted regulations
- Monitor and record waste volumes entering landfill site while collecting appropriate usage fees, when necessary
- Respond to telephone or in person inquires and assist in the performance of general administrative duties
- Communicate effectively with drivers, customers, and staff
- Assist customers by providing excellent customer service
Education, Experience & Certifications:
- Microsoft Office Suite proficiency is required
- High School diploma with 2 years of college or comparable experience
- Understand truck weight capacity and limitations
Qualifications & Skills:
- Self-directed person with a positive and professional mind-set
- Possess excellent organizational skills
- Reading, writing and math skills associated with high school curriculum are required
- Positive, team oriented attitude
- Open to personal and professional training and development
We offer excellent benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability Insurance, Life Insurance, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, and a 401(k) Plan.
Casella Waste Systems, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.