Part Time Station Attendant
Text Casella to 97211
Casella Waste Systems, Inc. [Nasdaq: CWST] is a regional solid waste, recycling and resource management services company that provides solid waste collection, transfer, disposal, recycling, and organics services. Casella operates facilities in 6 northeastern states, with roughly 2,500 employees, and annual revenues of approximately $760 million.
Casella Waste Systems, Inc. is currently looking for Part Time Station Attendant candidates to join our Clinton County Landfill facility located in Morrisonville, NY.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Assists and oversees the usage of Recycling/Transfer station facilities
- Operates and maintains solid waste station machinery such as bottle crusher, can rollers, balers, and pumps; loads and/or unloads trucks and containers
- Sweeps floors, cleans and picks up in and around solid waste stations and/or facilities, mows grass, moves snow and scrapes ice
- Maintains simple records on the number of vehicles using the station’s facilities, the number of containers loaded each day, and on the use and performance of station equipment
- Ability to commute around the County to operate the various drop off stations
- Must maintain a safe working environment
Education, Experience & Certifications:
- High School degree or possession of a high school equivalency diploma
- Proven work commitment record
- Personal discipline to work in difficult conditions
- Proven commitment to Safety
Qualifications & Skills:
- Eligibility for an appropriate level New York State Driver’s license at time of application and possession of license at time of appointment
- Self-directed person
- Safety first approach
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills are required
- Positive, team oriented attitude
- Open to personal and professional training and development
We offer excellent benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability Insurance, Life Insurance, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, and a 401(k) Plan.
Casella Waste Systems, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.