Casella Waste Systems, Inc. [Nasdaq: CWST] is a regional solid waste, recycling and resource management services company that provides solid waste collection, transfer, disposal, recycling, and organics services. Casella operates facilities in 6 northeastern states, with just under 2000 employees, and annual revenues of approximately $599 million.
Do you have a passion for the sustainable agriculture, soils, and the environment? Are you interested in working with growers to improve soils with the use of recycled and innovative products? As the world shifts from "consumption" to "sustainability", Casella Organics has been preparing by investing in technology that creates value by transforming traditional organic and mineral resources. Our company operates composting, renewable energy and product manufacturing facilities throughout the northeast as we provide sustainable, world-class organic recycling services for organic resources.
Casella Organics, an operating unit within Casella Waste Systems, Inc. has opened a search for a Project Assistant to help serve our customers and continue to build markets for our Earthlife brand of wood ash, lime, fertilizer, and compost products throughout Mane.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Soil sampling, field mapping, and delivery of agricultural equipment
- Develop proficiency in representing all aspects of Casella Organics products and services
- Maintain strong relationships with customers, subcontractors and operations staff
Education, Experience & Certifications:
- Knowledge of farm and landscape equipment
- College degree preferred with demonstrated knowledge of soils, agriculture, landscaping, and/or horticulture is desired
Qualifications & Skills:
- Strong organizational, communication and computer skills
- Self-starter with high attention to detail
- Willingness to travel and work outdoors
- Positive, team oriented attitude
- Strong work ethic and self-sufficient
- Career oriented and open to professional training and development
We offer excellent benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability Insurance, Life Insurance, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, and a 401(k) Plan. Compensation commensurate with experience.
Casella Waste Systems, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.