Quality Control Technician
Text Casella to 97211
Casella Waste Systems, Inc. [Nasdaq: CWST] is a regional solid waste, recycling and resource management services company that provides solid waste collection, transfer, disposal, recycling, and organics services. Casella operates facilities in 6 northeastern states, with just under 2000 employees, and annual revenues of approximately $599 million.
Casella Waste Systems, Inc. has opened a search for a Quality Control Technician to join our recycling facility located in Charlestown, MA.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Establish and maintain a high level of professionalism in the areas of Safety, Quality and Production
- Inspect inbound and outbound material and identify opportunities for improvement
- Conduct and manage material audits
- Complete audit reports
- Perform moisture analysis
- Communicate results and collaborate with team for improvement
Qualifications & Skills:
- Self-directed person
- Strong commitment to workplace safety
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills are required
- Bi-lingual is a plus
- Positive, team oriented attitude
- Open to personal and professional training and development
We offer excellent benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability Insurance, Life Insurance, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, and a 401(k) Plan.
Casella Waste Systems, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.