Roll Off Dispatcher
Casella Waste Systems, Inc. [Nasdaq: CWST] is a regional solid waste, recycling and resource management services company that provides solid waste collection, transfer, disposal, recycling, and organics services. Casella operates facilities in 6 northeastern states, with just under 2000 employees, and annual revenues of approximately $565 million.
Casella Waste Systems, Inc. has opened a search for an accomplished, experienced Roll Off Dispatcher to join our team located in Auburn, MA.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Routing and dispatching trucks
- Creating and maintaining daily delivery schedules
- Maintaining container inventory and data entry
- Must be able to work from 8 am until 6 pm
- Must be able work Monday thru Friday with occasional Saturdays
- Dispatching onsite and offsite trucks
Education, Experience & Certifications:
- Proficiency with MS applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Working knowledge of DOT regulations is preferred
Qualifications & Skills:
- Strong Customer Service focus
- Ability to prioritize effectively in a fast paced environment
- Strong Communication skills
- AS400 experience is preferred but not required
- Positive, team oriented attitude.
- Strong work ethic and self-sufficient
- Open to personal and professional training and development.
We offer excellent benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability Insurance, Life Insurance, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, and a 401(k) Plan.
Casella Waste Systems, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.