Safety Administrative Assistant
Text Casella to 97211
Casella Waste Systems, Inc. [Nasdaq: CWST] is a regional solid waste, recycling and resource management services company that provides solid waste collection, transfer, disposal, recycling, and organics services. Casella operates facilities in 6 northeastern states, with 2,500 employees, and annual revenues of approximately $670 million.
Casella Waste Systems, Inc. has opened a search for an experienced Safety Administrative Assistant to join our team located in Rochester, NY.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Thoroughly understand and communicate corporate and regional safety policy, OSHA and DOT regulations
- Ability to review and measure daily productivity and material quality to increase efficiencies and value is required
- Ensuring safety procedures are up to regulatory standards
- Participate in evaluating an effective new hire safety orientation process
- Providing a safety resource to employees
Education, Experience & Certifications:
- Associates Degree or higher in a technical field with a minimum 5-years of experience as an administrator in a high paced environment is preferred
- Proficiency with MS applications including Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook
Qualifications & Skills:
- Strong organizational, interpersonal and time management skills
- Ability to develop, implement, train employees in safe workplace practices
- Strong Communication skills
- Positive, team oriented attitude
- Strong work ethic and self-sufficient
- Open to personal and professional training and development
We offer excellent benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability Insurance, Life Insurance, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, and a 401(k) Plan.
Casella Waste Systems, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.