Text Casella to 97211
Casella Waste Systems, Inc. [Nasdaq: CWST] is a regional solid waste, recycling and resource management services company that provides solid waste collection, transfer, disposal, recycling, and organics services. Casella operates facilities in 6 northeastern states, with 2,400 employees, and annual revenues of approximately $660 million.
The Sales Coordinator will be responsible for coordinating with the Data Analyst to assist in the initial account set ups for the CRS Retail/Commercial group. This role will communicate all price changes, service changes and data management for all CRS Retail/Commercial accounts. This position will also be primarily responsible for acting as a liaison between the Customer, Account Manager, Customer Service, Bid and Billing teams when communicating changes to CRS related accounts.
Essential Job Functions/Key Accountabilities:
Account Set up
- Obtains an understanding of the Casella Resource Solutions (CRS) group’s operations.
- Understands the software systems involved in the billing and set up of CRS accounts, including intercompany linked accounts.
- Responsible for communicating to vendor/customer and internal team members regarding the initial set up of all Commercial/Retail account types within Softpak/CORE.
Price and Service Changes
- Communicates to customer, divisions and vendors all price and service changes within our Softpak/CORE systems.
- Works closely with Director, Account Managers, Data Analyst, Divisions and Bid team on coordination and timing involved with price and service changes.
- Coordinates with Account Managers, Data Analyst, Divisions and Bid teams on pricing files during rebids and/or price and service changes.
- Maintains an accurate file of all customer’s award and service/price changes with the Data Analyst.
- Assists in updating pricing/service changes within our Softpak/CORE system as needed.
- Maintains customer contracts and expiration dates in CRM database.
Skills & Knowledge
- Microsoft Excel- medium to high proficiency
- Microsoft suite proficiency
- Excellent verbal, written, analytical and formal presentation skills
- Proficient in CRM software
- 0-2 years Business, Accounting or related experience
- Previous Customer Service or Billing experience
- Associate Degree or equivalent experience
- BA in Business, Accounting, Communications or Finance related field
- Can work with specific deadlines
- Strong communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure
We offer excellent benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability Insurance, Life Insurance, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, and a 401(k) Plan.
Casella Waste Systems, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.