Sales & Marketing Communication Specialist
Text Casella to 97211
Casella Waste Systems, Inc. [Nasdaq: CWST] is a regional solid waste, recycling and resource management services company that provides solid waste collection, transfer, disposal, recycling, and organics services. Casella operates facilities in 6 northeastern states, with 2,500 employees, and annual revenues of approximately $670 million.
Casella Waste Systems, Inc. has opened a search for a Sales & Marketing Communication Specialist to join our team to assist in the execution of our Customer Solutions sales organization which supports industrial, institutional, commercial and municipal segments nationwide.
This position will be located in Saco, ME or Portsmouth, NH (pending candidate’s residence and available space)
- Complete and organize Request for Proposal responses, presentations and associated packages with support from Division Managers and
- As directed by Manager, research and qualify new opportunities through FOIL process
- Maintain CRM data and support Senior Business Managers in entering requisite current customer and prospect information
- Manage Municipal and Institutional contract database in, ensuring agreements are fully executed and up to date
- Work with Senior Business Managers to manage contract expiration dates and account profitability
- Administer customer satisfaction surveys and reports for entire department
- Support development of content for newsletter and social media platforms; execute marketing outreach to enhance customer relations and utilize tool kits.
- Coordinate and organize sponsorship, conference and event activities
- Provide administrative support to Municipal and Institutional Strategic lines
Skills & Knowledge
- Excellent verbal, digital, and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Proficient use of Office 365 and related platforms
- Understanding of social media communication strategies and tactics
- History of succeeding in collaborative environments
- Direct sales or sales coordination experience
- Experience or interest in environmental and or sustainability field
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Formal training or coursework in writing, marketing, or communications
- Valid driver’s license
- Travel – occasional travel
We offer excellent benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability Insurance, Life Insurance, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, and a 401(k) Plan.
Casella Waste Systems, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.