Text Casella to 97211
Casella Waste Systems, Inc. [Nasdaq: CWST] is a regional solid waste, recycling and resource management services company that provides solid waste collection, transfer, disposal, recycling, and organics services. Casella operates facilities in 6 northeastern states, with roughly 2,300 employees, and annual revenues of approximately $640 million.
Casella Waste Systems, Inc. has opened a search for a hands on, experienced Scale Operator to join our transfer facility located in Cooperstown, NY.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Maintain a safe, secure and healthy work environment by following standards and procedures and complying with permitted regulations
- Achieve complete working knowledge of the Hauling Operations
- Maintain accurate scale operations and reports
- Communicate effectively with drivers, customers, and staff
- Assist customers by providing excellent customer service
Education, Experience & Certifications:
- Microsoft Office Suite proficiency is required
- Understand truck weight capacity and limitations
Qualifications & Skills:
- Self-directed person with a positive and professional mind-set
- Possess excellent organizational skills
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills are required
- Positive, team oriented attitude
- Strong work ethic and self-sufficient
- Open to personal and professional training and development
We offer excellent benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability Insurance, Life Insurance, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, and a 401(k) Plan.
Casella Waste Systems, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.