Text Casella to 97211
Casella Waste Systems, Inc. [Nasdaq: CWST] is a regional solid waste, recycling and resource management services company that provides solid waste collection, transfer, disposal, recycling, and organics services. Casella operates facilities in 6 northeastern states, with 2,400 employees, and annual revenues of approximately $670 million.
Casella Waste Systems, Inc. has opened a search for a hands on, experienced Shop Clerk to join our facility located in Hermon, ME.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Purchasing, inventory management, warranty recovery, accurate billing and coding
- Maintain an organized and efficient workspace and current accurate records per company policy and governing agencies
- Maintains accurate perpetual inventory and parts room
- Processing of invoices ensuring correct billing is applied
Education, Experience & Certifications:
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Windows and applications
- Valid driver’s license
- Basic accounting knowledge
- Auto or truck parts experience is preferred
- Knowledge of applicable DOT regulations, OSHA compliance, and company regulations is preferred
Qualifications & Skills:
- Self-directed person with a positive and professional mind-set
- Possess excellent organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize and meet goals and deadlines
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills are required
- Ability to lift and carry parts in excess of 60 pounds is required
- Positive, team oriented attitude
- Open to personal and professional training and development
We offer excellent benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability Insurance, Life Insurance, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, and a 401(k) Plan.
Casella Waste Systems, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.