Text Casella to 97211
Casella Waste Systems, Inc. [Nasdaq: CWST] is a regional solid waste, recycling and resource management services company that provides solid waste collection, transfer, disposal, recycling, and organics services. Casella operates facilities in 6 northeastern states, with 2,500 employees, and annual revenues of approximately $670 million.
Casella Waste Systems, Inc. has opened a search for a Staff Accountant to join our team in Auburn, MA.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Administrative responsibilities for Fixed Asset accounting and reconciliations.
- Accounting functions associated with routine general journal entries, month end accruals and closing activities.
- Support quarter end review and year-end audit processes by outside auditors.
- Assist with Financial Reporting, Budgeting, Forecasting, and Financial Analysis.
- Support Division Controller and Divisional Operations Management with various projects.
- Some travel between Massachusetts sites, with occasional travel within New England.
Education, Experience & Certifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting required.
- 3+ years of accounting work experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, with strong Excel background.
- NetSuite experience is a plus.
- Resourceful, self-motivated, with strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication and strong organizational skills.
- Positive, team oriented attitude.
- Strong work ethic and self-sufficient.
- Open to personal and professional training and development.
We offer excellent benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability Insurance, Life Insurance, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, and a 401(k) Plan.
Casella Waste Systems, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.