Text Casella to 97211
Casella Waste Systems, Inc. [Nasdaq: CWST] is a regional solid waste, recycling and resource management services company that provides solid waste collection, transfer, disposal, recycling, and organics services. Casella operates facilities in 6 northeastern states, with 2,500 employees, and annual revenues of approximately $670 million.
Casella Waste Systems, Inc. is currently looking for a Station Attendant to join our transfer station located in Waitsfield, VT.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Assists and oversees the usage of Recycling/Transfer station facility
- Operates and maintains solid waste station machinery such as compactors
- Sweeps floors, cleans and picks up in and around solid waste stations and/or facilities, mows grass, moves snow and scrapes ice
- Maintains simple records on the number of vehicles using the station’s facilities, the number of containers loaded each day, and on the use and performance of station equipment
- Must maintain a safe working environment
Education, Experience & Certifications:
- High School degree or possession of a high school equivalency diploma
- Proven work commitment record
- Personal discipline to work in difficult conditions
- Proven commitment to Safety
Qualifications & Skills:
- Self-directed person
- Safety first approach
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills are required
- Positive, team oriented attitude
- Open to personal and professional training and development
We offer excellent benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability Insurance, Life Insurance, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, and a 401(k) Plan.
Casella Waste Systems, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.