Territory Sales Manager
Text Casella to 97211
Casella Waste Systems, Inc. [Nasdaq: CWST] is a regional solid waste, recycling and resource management services company that provides solid waste collection, transfer, disposal, recycling, and organics services. Casella operates facilities in 6 northeastern states, with 2,500 employees, and annual revenues of approximately $670 million.
Casella Waste Systems, Inc. has opened a search for an accomplished, experienced Territory Sales Manager to join our team located in Rochester, NY.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Sales responsibility to a book of business including new business goals, securement rate and price increase goals
- Work with subject matter experts in the areas of disposal, recycling, solutions, and organics to enhance cross selling opportunities
- Manage the day to day sales activities of the Territory Sales Representatives
- Mentor the sales team and attend sales calls with representative when necessary
- Set sales goals and objectives for the sales team with oversight from GM and Regional Sales Manager
- Manage the day to day sales activities of the Commercial Services Representatives
Education, Experience & Certifications:
- Proficiency with MS applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM is preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree is required
- Minimum 5 years “Business to Business” Sales experience
- History of succeeding in collaborative environments
- Management experience is required
- Waste industry experience is required
Qualifications & Skills:
- Strong interpersonal and strategic selling and negotiation skills
- Customer Focus- meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers
- Outstanding interpersonal and relationship management skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and analytical and formal presentation skills
- Demonstrated sales results and track record of success
- Qualify and develop and manage business opportunities
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office
- Positive, team oriented attitude
- Strong work ethic and self-sufficient
- Open to personal and professional training and development
We offer excellent benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability Insurance, Life Insurance, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, and a 401(k) Plan.
Casella Waste Systems, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.