Text Casella to 97211
Casella Waste Systems, Inc. [Nasdaq: CWST] is a regional solid waste, recycling and resource management services company that provides solid waste collection, transfer, disposal, recycling, and organics services. Casella operates facilities in 6 northeastern states, with 2,500 employees, and annual revenues of approximately $670 million.
Casella Waste Systems, Inc. has opened a search for a Welder join our facility located in Waterville, ME.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Perform repairs on all sizes and types of containers and compactors including road repair
- Perform inspections on all welding and cutting equipment to ensure safe operating procedures
- Maintain inventory record keeping assuring adequate material to complete all assigned work efficiently
- Prepares work areas ensuring company policy and OSHA guidelines are followed
Education, Experience & Certifications:
- 2 years’ experience of cutting and welding experience
Qualifications & Skills:
- Welding equipment operation
- Safety first approach
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills are required
- Positive, team oriented attitude.
- Open to personal and professional training and development.
We offer excellent benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability Insurance, Life Insurance, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, and a 401(k) Plan.
Casella Waste Systems, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.